Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Alpaca selfie

Hey there - good to see you here! I missed the previous Just Us Girls Challenge so really wanted to play along at JUGS Challenge #739 where it's Word Week - the word being FRAME. I was inspired by Lisa's darling polaroid card to break out a new MFT die that just arrived. Since it's alpaca time at Day of the Month Card Club #66, I decided to feature Mr. Alpaca in the frame (see previous cards with him HERE and HERE). 


Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts Dove A2 card; 
Neenah Solar White; Hero Arts Bermuda
Doodlebug Sugar Shoppe; many scraps
Dies - Marianne Design Eline's Alpaca;
My Favorite Things Polaroid Shaker Frame;
A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop Set;
Spellbinders Layered Mix Match Sentiments (DOM-Sep21)
Other - foam tape

Since my polaroid die is new, I'll share my card at Darnell's August NBUS Challenge #65. I'll also head over to Seize the Birthday #289, again using the Cute Critters option.

Thanks for visiting & have a wonderful day!!





12 comments:

Dawn T said...

Way to cute Linda. What a fun card.

cm said...

How cute is your alapaca selfie; perfect little photo tucked in to a polaroid frame. I'm trying to visualize how he took the photo...LOL!
Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls.
~carol

Cat Craig said...

So cute and festive, Linda.

Cindy C. said...

So, so fun!!

HilaryJane said...

What a great little card. Love that alpaca xx

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, what a darling way to say happy birthday!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a fun card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls Challenge.

papierelle said...

Now I'm convinced that I gave the cutting die to the right person... *laugh* Another sweet and cheerful card. Thank you for taking part in the DotMCC challenge so diligently. Gundi

JulieP said...

She is definitely a very cute critter!!! This is so fun and I love that you were able to combine the challenges. Thanks so much for playing with Seize the Birthday!

Rosemary said...

What a fun and playful card, Linda! That alpaca is too cute.

Greta said...

So cute!

Jean said...

Cute, cute! I love Polaroid frame cards and that alpaca is just a hoot.