Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Floral Celebration Threefer

Hey everyone - hope all is well with you! I'm back with my second entry of three allowed at Just Us Girls Challenge #741 (Anything Goes Stencil Week) and third of three at Color Hues #93 (Orange and Yellow), plus I have a couple bonus cards.


Supplies: Paper - Recollections yellow glitter;
Paper Studio pastel A2 card; scraps;
Spellbinders Betterpress Porcelain
Press Plate with Stencils - Spellbinders Floral Celebration and Stencil Bundle 
Press Plate with Dies - Spellbinders A Little Message Sentiments 
Dies - Hero Arts Tag Frames Infinity Dies;
Other - Park Lane gems; various inks; foam tape

I pressed the new-to-me Floral Celebration plate using Bark ink & colored in orange/yellow/brown (neutrals allowed) using the coordinating stencils. It's a 6 step process and I have a photo of step 6 along with the inks I used (lower right ink is a Hero Arts gold):



There was room at the top of my 5x7" panel to press a couple of sentiments which I did using Saffron ink. I die cut both plus some shadow layers. I die cut the floral panel with three different stitched rectangles from the same AJVD set so I had two extras for bonus cards:


Additional supplies: Scrappy Tails dies from Bloom Trio Bundle;
My Favorite Things plaid paper & scraps


Additional supplies: Elizabeth Craft Designs retired stencil

That's it for today! I'll also send card one to Darnell's August NBUS Challenge #65 since my press plate bundle is newly used here.

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!!


8 comments:

HilaryJane said...

A lovely set of cards and you have made great use of those off cuts. Well done xx

Stef Perry said...

All three are such beautiful cards, Linda! I love the first one because you let the pretty full floral image be the star of the show, but I appreciate how you used up the leftovers on the other two cards. No waste! Thank you so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Jean said...

Gorgeous cards - wonderful color choices - for this time of year as the seasons are changing!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful cards Linda. Great colours on the cards.

Karen said...

I'm always impressed by "two-fers" but you've managed three lovely cards with one gorgeous stencil! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous job all around on all of the challenges, Linda! I always enjoy spotting one of your lovely cards in our JUGs gallery. Thanks for playing along!

Cindy C. said...

Both so beautiful!!

Rosemary said...

A fun and cheerful trio of cards, Linda! Love how you were able to stretch that one stenciled sheet in to all three cards.