Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, August 4, 2024

Christmas Boutique Shaped Card

Happy Sunday everyone!! I'm a happy camper - Twins Baseball is back on my television!! Contract is resolved with my cable company (good news) but I had to upgrade my service to get the Twins channel (used to be on a cheaper package). So I took care of the upgrade and watched the Twins beat the White Socks this afternoon - yay!! While watching, I made a card:


Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio Holiday & 
woodgrain; many scraps
Dies - Spellbinders Christmas Boutique (DOML-Oct23)
Other - Park Lane gems & Hero Arts pearl; EK Success stars

This was my first play with this club set from last year. Just a bunch of die cutting and assembling! A bit fiddly but fun too! The set comes with the word NOEL for the sentiment but I left it off. Here's a side view - I love how the fence sits out from the building for some dimension:


Since my boutique set is newly used, I'll add my card to Darnell's August NBUS Challenge #65. I'm also linking to Merry Little Christmas Challenge #57 where Anything Christmas Goes.

That's it for today - thanks for stopping by!!



8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love the scene you've created, this is so cute!

Dawn T said...

such a gorgeous card Linda. Love it.

Jean said...

Absolutely stunning "boutique"!!

Cat Craig said...

Oh wow, what a cool card.

Arlene said...

I love how that fence stands out from the card too. Thanks for that picture for us to see. Really cute shop too.

Trina P. said...

Fiddly, but with it. Awesome shaped card.

Rosemary said...

Beautiful card, Linda! The detail you added to the card is just amazing.

Greta said...

This is so cute! The fence away from the building is really neat!