Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Jump In!

Hey there - happy Saturday! I'm posting later than usual since I was at a chorus retreat last night and most of today. When I got home last night I watched Craft Roulette Episode #227 on replay, sped up on the settings so I could get the parameters & then get some sleep!! Here's my card which I finished when I got home from the retreat this afternoon:


Supplies: Paper - Neenah white & unk brand of grey
Stamps & dies - Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit Jul2019
Other - various inks; foam tape

Host Mary Gunn FUNN had Joy Wilson (Pajama Crafter Stamps) as her guest and the wheel had some fun with us.


  • Project - 4x8" card: I scored a 8x8 piece of card stock in half to form a tall card.
  • Colors - Mountains: I used greys, greens, browns, blues & black; figure all of those are on a mountain somewhere!
  • Element - Float(s)/Floating: A canoe floats!
  • Random - Water: I inked a lake for my boat & gave it a mountain with trees on the top shore and a dock on the other.

What came to my mind after a long chorus retreat was a Hero Arts kit from 2019 with lots of elements for a lake scene. Inked and stamped some Neenah and assembled on the grey card. The sentiment came from the same set. Quick and easy!! I did use a water spritzer to spray my lake & the droplets were too big for my taste - oh well...

Come & play along - it's fun and stretches your imagination to fit all the parameters in. Details on Craft Roulette can be found HERE. You don't have to be a member to submit but becoming a member gives you a longer submit window, plus access to extra content.

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!!!

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

Love this one Linda. Great take on the parameters this week.

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and scene, love the silhouette figures.
Carol x

Jean said...

You have met the challenge! Wonderful end-of-summer scene!

Rosemary said...

Fun scene card, Linda. You aced the challenge parameters, again!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun scene and a terrific card! It reminds me of my childhood with summer vacations spent at the lake!

Cat Craig said...

This is the heart of summer on a card.

Greta said...

Your perfect lake scene brings back lots of happy memories! My favorite place is at the lake and I'm grateful for all the great times we had.