Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Floral Heart

Hi everyone - It's my turn to post at Die Cut Divas today! I'm sharing the card below, plus I have a bonus card only here.


Supplies: Paper - Park Lane gold cardstock;
My Mind's Eye patterned; Paper Studio A2 card;
Betterpress Porcelain
Digi stamp - SheepSki Designs Floral Heart 
Embossing Folder - Taylored Expression Weathered (retired)
Press Plate with die - Spellbinders You Are Everything Sentiments
Other - Betterpress Hydrangea ink; Copic Markers;
Park Lane gems


We have SheepSki Designs as our sponsor this month and for the August Diva Challenge our theme is Embossing - either wet or dry, your choice! Plus you must use a die cut or an embossing folder on your project. For my card, I chose dry embossing & used a retired Taylored Expressions folder on gold cardstock. Trimmed the panel to layer onto an A2 card.

Thanks once again to Arlene (A Bit of This and That) who printed off some Sheepski images since my printer remains offline. I fussy cut the heart wreath and the butterfly, then colored with Copics. I backed the heart with some My Mind's Eye lacy paper & added to the card with foam tape. Added a pressed sentiment, the butterfly and some gems - done!

Ready for a bonus? This time I used an image featuring a trio of vases, colored with Copics, along with another embossed Weathered background.


Additional Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts Dove A2 card
Digi Stamp - SheepSki Designs Mini Vases

That's it for today, friends. We Divas hope to see your project in our August gallery sometime before 8/31/24 at 9p Pacific Time. A random draw from eligible August entries will determine who wins 3 images from SheepSki.

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!



9 comments:

Dawn T said...

Two gorgeous card Linda. Love the three vases

Trina P. said...

Two fabulous card inspirations. Both beautifully coloured.

Jean said...

Gorgeous combinations of elements on both cards.

HilaryJane said...

Two really lovely cards, but those vases on your bonus card really are stunning. Love them xx

Cindy C. said...

Both so pretty! And it's such a pleasure to come over to see the bonus card.

Rosemary said...

Beautiful set of cards, Linda! The coloring is perfection.

Greta said...

Two beauties! Wonderful coloring!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like that lovley floral wreath and you've colored it beautifully, Linda! Two fabulous cards!

Arlene said...

Lovely wreath. I love the way you colored the vases and flowers. They just pop!