Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, August 30, 2024

Craft Roulette 230

Hello everyone - Happy Friday night!! I typically don't post twice in one day but I watched Craft Roulette Episode #230 live tonight & yes, I made my card during the show. Decided to just go ahead and post since I have a busy day tomorrow...


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Solar White; 
Hero Arts Layering Paper (retired);
My Favorite Things plaid
Stamps - Hero Arts Four Hearts (c2012 retired)
Other - Hero Arts & Memento inks;
Park Lane gems; printed sentiment

Mary Gunn FUNN had Lea Lawson (@LeaLawsonCreates) as her guest. Lea is a crafter plus the Marketing Manager at PinkFresh Studio. Here's what the wheel spun for us:



  • Project - Shaped Card: I made a postage stamp shaped card.
  • Colors - Peacock: I used blue/green/purple.
  • Element - Tall: I made a tall mini-slim card.
  • Random - XOXO: The heart I stamped is printed with XOXOs.

I die cut two mini slim sized postage stamps, scored the back one and adhered the front one. Added a mat layer die cut with the next smaller postage stamp. Stamped and white embossed the heart, then inked with green/blue/purple. Fussy cut it & added to the card with foam tape, then glued a stripe sentiment across it. Three gems completed the card.

That's it for tonight! Please stop back tomorrow for our last of the month Die Cut Diva post & thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

HilaryJane said...

It looks great. I love the heart xx

Trina P. said...

You are so quick and clever! Cute mini slimline card.

Rosemary said...

Another fun take on the challenge parameters, Linda. You always knock the challenges out of the park and this is no exception!