Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

One more festive floral

Hey there - you'll be sick of my Stocking Bouquet cards but I still have some stamped and colored elements to use up! I have one last chance (max of three entries) at the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge Festive Florals so here's my third & final card:



Supplies: Paper - Bazzill A2 card; Paper Studio bright green;
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Stamps - Hero Arts CL620 Jolly (retired),
Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up Subtle 3D
Inks - Memento Rhubarb Stalk & Tuxedo Black
Other - Copic Markers; Hero Arts lacquer;
white gel pen, foam tape

If you saw my slimline from last Saturday, I used a stamped background with the word Merry stamped on top. That was actually my second panel. I used the first one on this card - here's what happened. I stamped the background on one end and repositioned in the MISTI to stamp the other end. Grabbed red ink instead of green - argh!!! Couldn't make it work with the two colors so I trimmed off the red stamping leaving a green stamped panel perfect for an A2 card. Trimmed it with scraps I die cut with a slim line zig zag mat set, added some foliage from the stocking bouquet set & a little sentiment strip. Added to an A2 card embossed with the Subtle ef from Stampin' Up - love the texture. Done!!

That's it for today! We're supposed to get into the 60s F and it's a beautiful sunny day - definitely makes up for the nasty snow we got too early in October!! I voted by mail quite a while ago so I'm off to do some yard work - enjoy your day and thanks for visiting!!



7 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Loving your Stocking Bouquet cards L:inda! I also love that you used your 'mistake' from the slimline card so beautifully! Vicky x

Dotty Jo said...

Another gorgeous card, great colours and florals, Linda. Thanks for playing for the third time at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Linda. Great save.

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful.

A.Rose said...

What a cute card!

Jean said...

Love that large Merry!

Greta said...

Pretty card!