Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Winter Wreath with Songbirds

Second post of the day - if you missed my Die Cut Diva post go here!

It's Day 11 (FINAL day - I made it!!) of Kathy's (The Daily Marker) Coloring Challenge. Yesterday I managed to stamp off the Winter Songbirds from MFT but only colored one. Today I colored a second bird plus a Winter Wreath to showcase the birdie pair.


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Paper Studio (teal); Ms Sparkle & Co A2 card;
Dies - My Favorite Things Winter Songbird & Winter Wreath;
A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle
Stamps - My Favorite Things Winter Songbird & Winter Wreath
Other - Copic Markers; pencils; White gel pen

Quick post - off to clean up my crafty space; it got a little messy during the 11 Day Challenge! Thanks for visiting and many thanks to Kathy for another fun coloring challenge!!

 

12 comments:

Jean said...

Absolutely adorable - just precious!

Rosemary said...

my goodness... you have been so busy, linda. your blog is just full of wonderful cards. i can't keep up, lol! this one is just so pretty and the coloring is wonderful!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Linda. Such a cute wreath and what adorable birds.

CinnamonSally said...

Wow this is gorgeous Linda, love your wreath , and great colouring!

Cindy C. said...

Super sweet CAS design, I love it!

donna mikasa said...

Your birds look so happy perched on the wreath! So pretty, Linda!

Cat Craig said...

Darling card and congrats on making it though 11 days of coloring.

Trina P. said...

Well done on completing the 11-day coloring challenge! You ended with a sweet one. Beautifully coloured. This stamp set is on my wishlist when I can get it on sale. 😂.

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, Linda, I just love this sweet CAS card! Those are the hardest to do well, but you totally nailed it! Love the wreath and, of course, the birds!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and please stay safe!

Jules said...

Hi Linda

Your card is really beautiful. Love the image very much .. .. great colour choices too.

Hope all is well at your end.

Love Jules xx

Leslie Miller said...

This is the prettiest thing, Linda! Love wreaths and birds, so this is a win win to my eyes!

Greta said...

I just love this, Linda--wonderful coloring & design!