Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, November 6, 2020

Yellow and Kraft Sunflowers

Hey crafty friends - I'm back with another card for the current Color Hues Challenge Yellow and Kraft which I love!! 


Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio & Lawn Fawn
Dies - Hero Arts Autumn Bouquet Fancy Dies;
A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle;
My Favorite Things Blueprints 21 (retired)

A chorus friend stopped over to help me work on a mini-class we're doing on a Zoom rehearsal in a couple of weeks. We stayed outside (unusually warm weather here for a change) and social distanced. She was sweet enough to make another set of masks for us so I needed a card to thank her. After a long wait, I finally received my Hero Arts Autumn Bouquet set and decided to play with the flowers - so fun! I added a stitched circle center using an MFT Blueprints set. I made this a very simple card with just the die cutting and no extra embellishments.

Will also add my card to Darnell's November NBUS Challenge since my sunflowers are new & to Watercooler Wednesday where Michelle hosts Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist.

Thanks for stopping by - hope you're enjoying the weekend!!

 

17 comments:

Betty said...

perfect card for this challenge - love it!!

Kate said...

I adore the gingham DP and those gorgeous sunflowers! I had a dream last night about making a sunflower card and was going to use a yellow and green palette but it looks lovely with the Kraft! Thanks for your beautiful inspiration!

Jean said...

Love that design - great use of the challenge prompts.

Zoechaos said...

Think we must have similar taste, find myself here again loving another of you NBUS projects. X

Nancy said...

Oh, Linda! Here is another incredible card! I love those flowers!!! This card needs nothing else so glad you left the embellishments off! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues again we really appreciate it!

CinnamonSally said...

Beautiful card Linda, love those bright cheerful flowers!

Debbie Mageed said...

Linda, this card is just gorgeous! Those sunflowers are so pretty!! Love everything about it. Hope you are well and staying safe! Have a great weekend and have fun in your craft room.

Rosemary said...

so pretty, linda! love the soft gingham background!

Marlena M. said...

Stunning! Love those sunflowers~

Kristie Goulet said...

This is oh so pretty! I love these sunflowers! Thank you so much for joining us at Color Hues this week!

Dawn T said...

Another stunning kraft and yellow card Linda. It is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Karen said...

Those gorgeous die cut sunflowers are wonderful against the soft checked background! Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.

Greta said...

Love those floral dies--great card!

Julia Aston said...

What pretty die cut sunflowers against the gingham Linda - Kraft and Yellow is a beautiful color combination!

Trina P. said...

Another wonderful yellow/kraft creation. The sunflowers are so pretty.

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the sunflowers and your fabulous take with the colors. Thank you so much for playing along with at the Color Hues Challenge!

TK said...

Fun and terrific -- love the colors and the beautiful sunflowers!