Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Purple pitcher bouquet

It's another gloomy day here & super windy - just about blew away going to the grocery store! But I'm back with some more coloring - here's my card:


Supplies: Paper - Authentique (plaid);
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; 
Ms Sparkle & Co woodgrain
Stamps - Power Poppy Go Wild
Dies - My Favorite Things Blueprints (retired);
A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle;
Other - Copic Markers, pencils,

Day 5 of Kathy's (The Daily Marker) current Coloring Challenge and I chose another image from Power Poppy's Go Wild set. Stamped the pitcher bouquet & colored with Copics, added some shading & lines with pencils. Die cut with an oval and layered onto a plaid background. Added a scalloped strip. Like Kathy, I appreciate the SSS printed sentiment strips for a quick addition. Done!!

I'm also adding this to Virginia's November Show & Share (second entry). Thanks to Kathy and Virginia for hosting!!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!!




5 comments:

Betty said...

the plaid background and gold are so pretty with your bouquet!

Greta said...

Pretty floral image & love the scalloped border!

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous! You're nicely showcasing the Power Poppy stamp.

Rosemary said...

a lovely card, linda! your coloring is so pretty!

Virginia L. said...

This one has great color contrast, depth and placement! Love it, Linda!