Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Mason Jar Bouquet

Day 8 of Kathy's (The Daily Marker) current Coloring Challenge and I chose the final bouquet image from Power Poppy's Go Wild set. 


Supplies: Paper - Lawn Fawn;
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; 
Paper Studio Brights
Stamps - Power Poppy Go Wild
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle;
Other - various brands of pencils,

Stamped the bouquet & die cut into a small rectangle, then colored with pencils. Layered with a mat onto some Lawn Fawn patterns & then to an A2 card. Added a sentiment strip - done. Very quick and easy once the coloring was done (took about 40 minutes to color)!!

Thanks for stopping - hope you're enjoying your day!!





 

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

just beautiful Linda. Your colouring is perfect. Such a pretty card.

Cat Craig said...

so pretty! Love the paper choices.

Trina P. said...

This is so pretty. Great job colouring the bouquet to match the strip of patterned paper.

Lagene said...

So pretty! I love the card layout with the plaid strip and flowers that match the colors!

Jean said...

Wonderful patterned paper choices to showcase the colored flowers.

Greta said...

What a pretty floral stamp & lovely coloring, Linda!