Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Wreath with Ornaments

Another busy day but I'm back for Day 9 of Kathy's (The Daily Marker) Coloring Challenge with a Christmas wreath.


Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio A2 card & kraft;
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Dies - Hero Arts Branch Wreath (retired)
Stamps - My Favorite Things Winter Wreath;
Hero Arts Christmas List Stamp & Cut (retired) and
Other - Copic Markers; pencils;
Various inks

I was die cutting some wreaths for a friend and one cut kinda wonky. I cleaned it up with a bit of fussy cutting and decided to color it today. Normally there's a stamped line connecting the right side but that was part of the wonkiness I cut off. Decided to add a Hero Arts branch wreath. Then I thought a few pines would be nice. The pine stamp set had an ornament stamp so I added a trio of ornaments. Sentiment and done!

Also adding to Darnell's November NBUS Challenge since my wreath stamp & die are getting first play today and to Merry Little Christmas Anything Christmas Goes (third entry there). Thanks for all the fun challenges!!

Thanks for visiting and for your kind comments!!


 



 

4 comments:

Betty said...

you'd never know you had to "rescue" that wreath - wonderful card, Linda!!

papierelle said...

So beautiful and through the dark background it comes into its own very good.

Jean said...

Stunning - wonderful combination of elements.

Greta said...

Oh wow--what a great card! Love how you saved the wreath!