Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, November 20, 2020

Coloring Challenge Day 10 - one songbird

Not much time for coloring so far today. I managed to stamp off the Winter Songbirds from MFT and only colored one, oh well... 


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Dies - My Favorite Things Winter Songbird
Stamps - My Favorite Things Winter Songbird
Other - Copic Markers; pencils;
White gel pen

I may color more tonight but thought I'd post what I had done so far. This is for Day 10 of Kathy's (The Daily Marker) Coloring Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!! And I hope you'll check back tomorrow for my Die Cut Diva post and hopefully some more coloring!

  

2 comments:

Cat Craig said...

My friend just sent me that stamp set. I am not a bird person but they are just so cute! Cant wait to play with em.

Greta said...

What cute birds! Love your coloring!