Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, November 13, 2020

Cup of Cheer!

Can you believe it - a second post today! Well, quite a few of my friends have been inspiring me with their cards for the Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Today is the last day to play so I thought I'd squeeze in a quick card using yellow & kraft to fit the current Color Hues Challenge Yellow and Kraft (third and final entry) too!! 

Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio, Lawn Fawn,
Ms Sparkle & Co
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle
My Favorite Things Blueprints 23 (retired)
Stamps - Hero Arts CL986 Coffee Cup Tags (retired-sentiment)
Other - Hero Arts enamel dots

Rosemary (Hey There .... rosigrl!) enabled me some time ago to buy the AJVD Cozy Cup die set - sooo cute. See her gorgeous card at AJVD here. Had yet to use it and I thought why not pull it out this afternoon & squeeze into the Coffee Lovers Hop??!! Will also add my card to Darnell's November NBUS Challenge since my cup set is getting first play today.

Thanks for stopping by - hope you're enjoying the weekend!!

 




13 comments:

Billie A said...

So pretty. Wonderful card.

Lin said...

Delightful, Linda - love the colors, the gingham, the heart trim!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, I love it

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous colours and very pretty cup. Hugz

CinnamonSally said...

Such a great card Linda!

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Your enthusiasm for our challenge at Color Hues is wonderful. I appreciate it so very much. I managed to only have time to squeeze in one card for the Coffee Lovers blog hop. Time got away from me. As for your coffee card... It is fabulous! I Love the way you grounded the cup, the swirl of steam in patterned paper, and the way you have decorated the exterior of the cup. Lots of cute elements to make this card stand out. Thanks for playing along yet again Linda!

Rosemary said...

wonderful card, linda! love how you added the enamel dots between the little hearts! (always happy to enable people, lol!)

Cindy C. said...

How lovely! Hmm...high tea time!

Karen said...

One of the cutest coffee cards ever! Love everything about that cup, spoon, and steam die cut! And the subtle background is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Greta said...

Sweet card & perfect for that color combo!

Jean said...

Perfect for the challenges. You've done yellow and kraft proud!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Love this!