Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, October 31, 2022

Last Day for Watercoloring at Die Cut Divas

Hey friends - Happy Halloween if you're celebrating! Today's your last chance to join the Die Cut Divas for our October Watercoloring Challenge with our amazing sponsor Altenew. As always, just be sure to use a die cut &/or embossing folder in your design. 

You can see today's end-of-month Diva post HERE where my teamies & I are sharing our watercolored creations. Here's mine:


Supplies: Paper - Park Lane A2 card; 
Hero Arts Watercolor Paper; Paper Studio glitter cardstock
Stamps with Dies - Altenew Wishing You Complete Bundle
Dies - Altenew Lacy Doily;



Our lucky random winner from eligible October entries will receive a 100%
discount code for an Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set (value $49.99)!!

I once again used a floral panel from Altenew's coloring book. After watercoloring it, I fussy cut it and added to an A2 card with a glittery die cut doily. The Altenew sentiment stamp/die set I used was a gift from sister Diva Cindy (Escape to Stamping) - how sweet of her!! Love this set!

I'm linking this card to Darnell's October NBUS Challenge since the Wishing set is new; thanks again, Cindy!!

Ready for a bonus? Since I had the coloring book out, I simply selected another fabulous floral & watercolored it. This time I die cut it with an oval & added it to an A2 card along with part of another doily. A Simon Says Stamp sentiment strip finished the project.


Thanks for stopping and I hope to see you in the October Diva Gallery
Link up your project by 9pm Pacific Time today. Happy crafting!!



10 comments:

Dawn T said...

Two beautiful cards Linda. Love your watercolouring.

papierelle said...

Both cards are adorable!!! I love your coloring!!!

Jean said...

Both are stunning! Happy almost November!

Lucy E. said...

These are very pretty floral cards!

HilaryJane said...

Two fabulous cards. Love them both equally and it is so nice to see our watercolouring skills shine xx

Cindy C. said...

Love both cards Linda!! Glad you enjoy.

Rosemary said...

Really pretty set of cards, Linda!

Greta said...

Lovely watercoloring & cards, Linda! I've browsed all your posts. Great to make so many cards for the HA Card Drive! I especially love the poinsettia quad window, holiday stencil with embossing paste, layered snow globe, Cozy penguin, both embossed trees cards & peace dove. You've inspired me to go make a card!

Lisa Elton said...

Two lovely cards, Linda!

Sue - said...

Two very pretty cards. You’ve certainly had a very productive month. Thank you for sharing again at NBUS.