Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Gingerbread House

Can you believe it?? I'm back with another card for the HeroFest Holiday Cheer Card Drive!! I'm on track making at least one card per day until I need to mail them. Cards need to reach Hero Arts by November 18th & will go to the Bay Area Rescue Mission.

Today I'm playing with yet another new item from the Hero Arts October add-ons box - Gingerbread House Fancy Die. I was inspired by Daniel West's post on the Hero Arts Blog yesterday using this die set. Love it!!

Supplies: Paper - Neenah white; Lawn Fawn Snow Day Remix;
Paper Studio green, kraft, & red cardstock & pink glitter paper
Stamps - Hero Arts Holiday Sentiment Strips
Other - Copic Markers R29 & E11
Hero Arts pearls & metal decor (retired)
white gel pen


Isn't this little gingerbread house the cutest?! I die cut all the pieces twice so I could make the house for my own stash. Probably not today - this HeroFest card took a couple hours to cut, color and assemble. Well worth it though!

I'm adding my card to two challenges - Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero's October Challenge Merry Everything and Darnell's October NBUS Challenge since I used more new products for the first time - so proud of myself!

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!!



7 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Oh this is so sweet Linda. Darling card and a worthy cause. you are on a roll!

Rosemary said...

just took a stroll thru your blog and you have been very busy creating wonderful christmas/holiday cards, linda. that gingerbread house looks good enough to eat!

Jean said...

A whimsical delight - straight out of Whoville!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun and festive card, Linda! This is adorable!

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Linda. You are doing so well with all these beautiful cards. Love this one.

Trina P. said...

Cute and festive!

k said...

Sweet colours, love your festive card. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.