Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Quick coloring for Day 19

Happy Sunday friends - I'm in with a quickie post for Day 19 of Kathy's (The Daily Marker) 30 Day Coloring Challenge. She says you only need to color 10 minutes a day to reap the benefits - that's all I thought I had today (I literally set the timer!). I quickly colored this pretty flower stem from the 2009 Hero Arts clear set "A Million Thanks" using Copic Markers & stretching it to taking 30 minutes. I'll finish it & make it into a card later.


Next, I'm sharing a card I made yesterday using three leftover flowers from Day 14 when I did Yana Smakula's blending-free Copic coloring. I had colored four large flowers that day but only need one for my Day 14 card. For this card, I used a piece of patterned paper, a card base and a sentiment - added flowers & done!!

Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio Bright Green A2 card; 
Doodlebug Kraft in Color 6x6;
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
Stamps - Hero Arts CL443 Good Thoughts and
CL272 All Occasion Messages (both retired)
Other - Hero Arts Intense Black Ink; Copic Markers

Yesterday I ended up watching Vocality's porch concert on Facebook Live - no worries about heat, humidity or social distancing!! If interested, you can watch the recording HERE (singing starts about 2:30 minutes in). Today I'm having lunch with my sister and a couple aunties and I'm glad it's cooler than yesterday!! Have a great day and thanks for stopping!!


5 comments:

Betty said...

more great coloring< Linda - love those blue flowers with the bright green! have a fun lunch with your sister and friends - it's not a bit cooler here:-(

Rosemary said...

another wonderful set of cards, linda! your coloring on the first one might have been quick, but it resulted in a lovely card! love the blue and green combo on your second card!

Jean said...

Two terrific florals!

Dawn T said...

two sweet cards Linda. Very impressed with your ongoing colouring

Greta said...

Great coloring, Linda! Amazing how you're keeping up with coloring every day!