Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Day 29 - All Abloom Take Two!

Oooo - second to last day - Day 29 of Kathy's (The Daily Marker30 Day Coloring Challenge. Can't believe I'm still hanging in there!! I thought I'd do another heart image from Penny Black's All Abloom transparent stamp set. More than one anniversary coming up so I'll have this on hand to make a card later! This time I colored with Crayola pencils & a Prismacolor blending pen. I started it last night and finished it in the wee hours this morning. Waited for sunrise but still didn't get a great photo, oh well... Here's my panel:


Quite a difference between this panel and yesterday's (watercolored) but I enjoyed doing both of them!! I might mask off this heart image and stamp some texture on the background - who knows?!

Sorry for the quick post but I'm taking a little road trip with one of my sisters. Tami's doing the driving so I'll be able to enjoy the scenery. It's looking to be a beautiful day for a drive!

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!!

7 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous coloring.

Lin said...

What a darling card, Linda - has all my favorite things! Sweetness!

Marlena M. said...

BEAUTIFUL coloring Linda!

Rosemary said...

beautiful coloring and your photo looks great to me!

Dawn T said...

A beautiful card Linda. Loved visiting and seeing all your beautiful colouring this month.

Jean said...

Just stunning! Safe travels.

Greta said...

Wow--this is just beautiful, Linda! Hope you had fun with your sis!