Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

All Abloom for Day 28

Day 28 of Kathy's (The Daily Marker) 30 Day Coloring Challenge. Today I'm watercoloring the beautiful heart image from Penny Black's All Abloom transparent stamp set. I find this such a perfect image for anniversary cards, given the little birdie duo - so sweet! I started it last night so the background could dry well and then did the flowers this morning in about 90 minutes.


I stamped Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper with Antique Linen Distress Ink and colored with Yasutomo watercolors, then added a bit of orange Twinking H20. Nothing fancy. Didn't really like how my big flower turned out (shading too dark for my taste) but I messed with it a few times, then gave up! 

I still had some time before some appts today and made a quick anniversary card. I cut my panel with a stitched rectangle & stamped a simple sentiment, then added to a preformed A2 card. Sentiment is from a retired Hero Arts set (CL342 Everyday Sayings) that I use a lot!

Quick post today as I've a lot going on. Thanks for stopping & have a crafty day!!



4 comments:

Rosemary said...

your coloring is just beautiful, linda! love this sweet card!

Greta said...

Oh wow--a beautiful anniversary card, Linda!

Dawn T said...

so beautiful Linda. A delightful card.

Betty said...

beautiful coloring, Linda - and love how you finished it off!