Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Two More Holly Holiday Stenciled Cards

Hi everyone - I'm back with one last entry for Just Us Girls' Anything Goes with Stencils - Challenge #715. Since I still need Christmas cards for the stash, I finished the other two stenciled images from yesterday's post.


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
My Favorite Things Very Merry 6x6"
Stencils - Taylored Expressions Triple Slim Layering Stencil - Holly Holiday
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Mini Slimline Backdrop Set
Betterpress Plate with Die - Merry & Bright Sentiment Strips
Other - various Hero Arts inks; Betterpress Black ink; Hero Arts flower gem

The Taylored Expressions stencil set yields 3 mini slim images; you can see the 4-stencil process photos HERE, if you're interested. For this card, I decided to use the 3x5.5" die cut panel on an A2 card. A fun Christmas pattern from MFT in matching colors filled the balance of the card front. I used a Betterpress sentiment from the stash I created a couple weeks ago & added a flower gem as the "star" to this leafy "tree".

For the third of the images, I die cut using the next smaller of the AJVD mini slimline layers and added a green mat. Adhered to a mini slim card formed from 6x7" Paper Studio pastel heavyweight cardstock. I added Hero Arts honey lacquer to the flower centers & another Betterpress sentiment.


Here's the view of the stenciled panel I shared yesterday along with a group shot of the three finished cards:



You can see the 4-stencil process photos HERE, if you're interested. 

I'll also link up to the current Christmas Craft Creations Challenge to use Stencils or Embossing Folders. I haven't played there in quite a while but was inspired by my friend Jo (Jo Blogs) to join in.

Thanks for visiting!



10 comments:

HilaryJane said...

I am glad you finished the other 2. They look great. I love your fresh greens xx

Lisa Elton said...

Two more pretty cards, Linda! Happy to have you joining us again at Just Us Girls!

Dawn T said...

These two are lovely Linda. You've certainly maximised the use of your stencil beautifully.

Carol said...

I love these stenciled cards so much that I am going to check them out after I comment here! Your colors and stenciling are fabulous! So pretty! Thanks for jojining us at Just Us Girls and Christmas Craft Creations!! (I am a DT member of both)

Jean said...

Lovely - and it's nice to see how you treated the three images in slightly different ways.

Trina P. said...

More beauties! Fantastic stencilling work.

papierelle said...

It's so easy to do and the effect and result are beautiful!!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely cards, and the stencils work beautifully.

Rosemary said...

Lovely set of Christmas cards, Linda. Those stencils are so pretty and I love the slightly non-traditional colors you used!

Greta said...

I love using stencils and you're making me want to get mine out! Love all of these!