Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day wishes to all my blogging friends!! Here's a virtual card to you all:

Supplies: Paper - Spellbinders A2 card; BoBunny Dotted;
My Favorite Things Colorful Canvas; Neenah Solar White
Stamps with Dies - Hero Arts Jan 2024 My Monthly Hero kit &
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop Set
Other - Altenew Tea Party enamel dots

And here are the handmade cards I've received to date for my birthday - thanks everyone!! Special thanks to Rosemary who stitched the sweet pillow and to Gundi for the bookmark and stamp-offs. And yes, Gundi - I waited until today to open your card! :)


Had lunch with friends yesterday & I'm off to have lunch with more friends today, plus 3 more lunch dates planned. This bday celebration continues on & on - I love it!! Thanks again if you sent a card & if I didn't receive it yet, I'll enjoy it when it arrives!

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and Ash Wednesday! If you've made a non-traditional Valentine which includes use of a die cut or embossing folder, be sure to link up to the February Die Cut Diva Challenge with wonderful sponsor Hero Arts!!

Thanks for stopping!!

9 comments:

!neke said...

Happy birthday !!!
Great card !!!
groeten Ineke

Jean said...

Hope you have a wonderful day - sounds like a lot of fun celebrations planned! Happy Valentine's Day as well!

HilaryJane said...

Happy birthday. I am so glad to hear that it is filled with friends. thanks for the inspiration, I will use it when creating something with your little gift. Thank you xx

Greta said...

Hope you enjoyed your big day, Linda! Really love the Valentine you made! Looks like a great variety of BD cards! Our cardmaking friends really do make birthdays special!

Dawn T said...

Happy birthday Linda.... sorry I didn't get a card off for you! I've been a bit slack so far this year... missed 3 birthdays. Need to make myself a better list!

papierelle said...

You received wonderful cards and congratulations, I’m very happy for you. And enjoy your lunches with your friends!! Hugs Gundi

Cat Craig said...

A perfect friend Valentine! Enjoy the birthday celebrations all month long.

Rosemary said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday, Linda! So glad you are enjoying the little pillow I sent. :)

Trina P. said...

Happy belated Valentine’s Day to you! Sweet valentines card. Lucky you to receive such fabulous birthday cards.