Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Spring Reflections Thank You

Happy Wednesday all - I'm here today with another thank you card. I still owe a couple people thanks for birthday gifts so got busy using an amazing Spellbinders set.


Supplies: Paper - Park Lane A2 cards (beige & gold);
Paper Studio & Momenta watercolor prints; 
BoBunny Boulevard 6x6"; Michael's brand royal blue
Dies - Spellbinders Spring Reflection (DOML-Feb23)
Other - Park Lane gems; foam tape

Several blogging friends have been linking up to the current Double D Challenge using patterned paper and I decided to play along - it's been a while! 

Part of the Spellbinders set was used on a non-traditional Valentine I shared on Feb 21st. Today I used the same patterned paper for the background but the lattice and oval are cut from different papers. And this time I used the floral swags and one of the sentiment dies from the set. Lots of little pieces but fun to sit in front of the television and assemble (watching Let's Make a Deal this afternoon - lol). The set comes with bitty dots for the centers of the bitty flowers but I just popped some gems on there - saves time!!

Today's photo is a lot brighter than on the 21st's post since I used my Shot Box. Sometimes I like the photos I get with it and other times I do better with natural light - depends on the day and the materials used, I guess...

Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll stop back tomorrow for a couple last non-traditional Valentines for our February Die Cut Divas Challenge!

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lots of pretty layers, Linda! It's a wonderful way to send your thanks!

papierelle said...

It looks like a church window ... amazing!!!

Cat Craig said...

great paper layers.

Trina P. said...

A lovely card with pretty pattern papers.

Rosemary said...

Wonderful thank you card, Linda. The die cuts layered with the patterned paper is so pretty.

HilaryJane said...

Those papers work really well with your pretty flowers. So many pieces, I am sure I would have lost at least one in the process! The finished card is so pretty, love the pink xx

Diane said...

A beautifully designed floral card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Greta said...

Pretty card!