Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, October 16, 2023

Four Petal Bloom Reflection Bday Duo

Hi all - I've moved off Christmas card production to work on more October birthday cards. I've already shared some using Spellbinders Four Petal Sweet Flowers stamp set (see those cards HERE if you missed them).

Today's feature a duo using the Four Petal Bloom Reflection die set. You may remember I attended an Altenew/Spellbinders virtual event back in February (HERE if you missed that post) and I thought I'd have another go. I finished card one yesterday and card two this morning:


Here's a view of each separately:




The embossed texture comes from a lovely set of handmade paper cards from Michael's craft store. I've had them forever and am forcing myself to use them! See other cards made with them HERE. Besides the Four Petal Bloom Reflection set, I also used the Essential Four Petal Labels and bday sentiments - card one from a company no longer in business and card two from Hero Arts: Friendly Messages Bundle. Tim Holtz kraft metallic in gold (card one) and silver (card two) were used for the base layer. Card one will go to my sister-in-law and card two to my niece-in-law. 

I'll also add to the current Allsorts Challenge where they're doing TEXTURE and dear Hilary (Fiddling About) is the Guest Designer. I don't get there very often but thought the team would appreciate this lovely texture, even if it's prefab!

Thanks for stopping by & I'll be back again with more October bday cards plus an anniversary card!



13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So intricate and fancy! Wonderful cards, Linda and that background paper is fantastic!

brenda said...

Beautifully done and all that texture is perfect for our theme, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Dawn T said...

Two stunning cards Linda.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Delicate and pretty designs, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Liz said...

Beautiful cards, so much detail. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Add Some Texture option.
Liz xx

Lin said...

WOW, Linda, love all the texture on these! Your recipients will love them!

Angelnorth said...

Wow, that die looks like much patience is required — I’d be losing stuff all over the place I suspect! You’ve made two lovely cards with it Linda, these look really special.

Jean said...

Beautifully craft birthday cards! You've nicely showcased the die sets.

coldwaters2 said...

These are beautiful full of wonderful texture and colours superb work thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Rosemary said...

What a lovely set of cards, Linda. The recipients will absolutely love them!

Mervi said...

Wonderful creations, so beautiful with all textures!
Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing your work at Allsorts;-))m

HilaryJane said...

Those backgrounds are perfect for these cards. I love them, so intricate and colourful xx

Trina P. said...

Lovely birthday twofers.