Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, March 17, 2024

St Patrick's Day Gnome

Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! Loads of celebrations here, including the big parade in St Paul, were held yesterday instead of today. Ours too - we went to a local VFW post, dining on corned beef & cabbage - yummy!

I only sent one St Paddy's Day card - to my friend Heather (stamping and stitching) and her family over in Ireland. I was lucky enough to visit them in Ireland twice; the first time was nearly 10 years ago already!


Supplies: Paper - Neenah white;
My Favorite Things Colorful Canvas; scraps for the rest
Stamps - Hero Arts Celebrate Every Day (retired)
Dies - Spellbinders Gnome Drive Holiday & Gnome Drive Spring;
Lawn Fawn Lucky Clovers
Stencils - Taylored Expressions Set the Scene - Clouds
Other - Park Lane gem

If you missed it, I made a Valentine gnome car back in February - see it HERE. So fun to die cut and assemble the gnomes and cars! The shamrocks I used came from a new Lawn Fawn set; I didn't use the ones in the Spellbinders set. I trimmed an A2 card down to be a 4.25" square card for something different. I'll share my card at Darnell's March NBUS Challenge since my shamrocks got first play here. The St Patrick's Day elements from the Spellbinder's Spring Gnome Drive set were also newly used. I didn't play with the Easter elements from that set at all this year - oh well.

That's all for now. Have a wonderful day & thanks for visiting!!


10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a great card! I love that little gnome in his cute car, Jo x

Jean said...

Such a fun card for the occasion! Happy St Patrick's Day!

Loll said...

Oh my gosh ... such a cute card Linda!! So cool you can dress up your gnomes for any occasion! xx

Lisa Elton said...

I love this fella and his cute green car!

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Linda. Love this little guy.

Cindy C. said...

Oh such a delightful card! Linda, thanks for leaving the sweet comment on my blog and let me know about the Just Us Girls challenge. I linked up.

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! Love the clouds and the whole design of this one Linda.

Trina P. said...

Happy belated St. Patrick’s Day! 🍀☘️🍀 Fab use of the gnome for this holiday.

papierelle said...

Your card is really funny, love it!!!

Rosemary said...

Aww... that St. Patty's day gnome is so cute, Linda. Another really fun design!