Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, March 21, 2024

A fun Easter Platform Pop-Up!

Hey everyone - I'm sharing at Die Cut Divas today but am also posting here with a bonus. It's Anything Goes for this month at the Divas - just remember to use a die cut &/or embossing folder.

Here's my platform pop-up card combining new and older supplies 
from our fabulous March sponsor, Lawn Fawn


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb;
Lawn Fawn Petite Rainbow Plaid & Dotted; Paper Studio green card;
Scraps of pink/yellow/orange
Dies - Lawn Fawn Platform Pop-Up,
Stamps with Dies - Lawn Fawn Hay There, Hayrides!
(coordinating dies HERE),
Carrot 'bout You (coordinating dies HERE),
Carrot 'bout You Banner Add-On (coordinating dies HERE), &
Other - Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink;
Hero Arts Ultra Pink & Green Apple inks


Lawn Fawn has generously donated a $25 gift card to their online store 
for our random winner. Thanks, Lawn Fawn!

I had loads of fun putting this pop-up card together on Tuesday. I have to admit, it was a long process - what I like to call one of my masterpieces - LOL. Just did simple stamping, coloring and die-cutting, then assembled but it took several hours! Oh, and I masked off the fence and sponged green on the lower part of the wrap-around. The platform was released in 2022 but the fence add-on just came out this spring. Kelly Marie has a great tutorial video on the platform's product page - so easy to assemble!

Here are a couple more views - from top & flattened (fits an A2 envelope):



You can see a Christmas version of the platform pop-up with a different add-on HERE. And if you're still with me, here's a bonus project - a little thanks treat box using Lawn Fawn's Fancy Box set. Very quick & easy to die cut and assemble. I probably could've done a dozen of these in the time it took to make the platform card!



That's it for today. Hope to see you in the March Diva gallery - you have until 9pm Pacific time on 3/31/24 to join us! I'll add my pop-up to Darnell's March NBUS Challenge since the Easter stuff is all new. I'll also join the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #169 where the theme is to be inspired by a favorite book, movie or song - my book is Peter Rabbit, of course. My farmer looks a bit happier than the one in the book, though, & that's Peter driving the carrot car!

Thanks for visiting & happy crafting!




11 comments:

Dawn T said...

WOW - that popup box is simply adorable. Just so sweet. And Love the other box. What a great looking box

papierelle said...

I always don't have enough rest for such complex work. But I always marvel at them and am completely delighted.

Cat Craig said...

With the fence that is amazing, and I bet it took quite a bit of time. I have a couple of the MFT box cards and I find them exhausting mentally just trying to figure out what to fill them with. You really rocked this so darned cute.

Michelle N. said...

This is so darling! It just screams Easter cuteness!

HilaryJane said...

I can see how this too several hours to make. So much detail. it was well worth it. I hope it is going to someone special who will appreciate it. Love the little rabbits and chicken. Your little thanks box is very cute too xx

Jean said...

Two fantastic projects! Your effort and time really made that pop-up extra special! The bow and label on the treat box add to its loveliness!

Gail said...

Your platform pop up card was well worth the effort and time!
It's so cute and fun!
The little boxes are wonderful!

Lisa Elton said...

Holy guacamole, this is just as cute as it can be! Great job, Linda!

Trina P. said...

Too adorable! You did a fantastic job. My platform pop-up die set is still sitting in my NBUS pile.

Loll said...

Your platform Easter card is so adorable Linda!! Love all the details. Can imagine that it takes a while to assemble. Checked out your Christmas platform and also so sweet!! And love the bonus treat boxes you make ... beautiful patterned paper. xx

Cindy C. said...

Both project so adorable and fun!!