Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Craft Roulette 207

Hey crafty friends - a couple Diva pals, Arlene (A Bit of This and That) & Dawn (Dawn's World), like to play at Craft Roulette but I hadn't jumped in the pool yet. Spotted Dawn's darling card this morning and headed over to watch Episode 207's video replay. Note - it starts with a slide show of all the submissions from the previous week, then the episode begins. I spotted both Dawn's card and Arlene's card - so fun & a map graphic shows where all the cards came from. They had over 400 submissions (done digitally)! 

So while the host Mary Gunn Funn & her guest Tracey Phillips made their card from the 4 parameters spun on the roulette wheel, I worked on my card. Here's what I came up with using A2, Ice Cream Store colors, Tasty, & Add a banner:


Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio pastel A2 card; Neenah white;
Paper Studio Bright Vintage patterned paper 6x6"
Stamps with Dies - Hero Arts Color Layering Ice Cream &
Lawn Fawn Bannerific (both retired)
Dies - Poppy Stamps Double Stitch Scallop Rectangles (retired)
Inks - Hero Arts Sand Stone, Ultra Pink & Green Apple; 
Altenew Citrus Burst & Cotton Candy;
TH Distress Oxide - Spun Sugar & Cracked Pistachio; &
Taylored Expressions Pineapple; Memento Tuxedo Black
Other - foam tape; Park Lane pink gems


Stamped & die cut three ice cream flavors - lemon, mint and cotton candy & one cone. Die cut a rectangle from a pastel swirly paper and adhered to a pastel A2 card. Die cut a white scalloped rectangle frame and adhered to the card. Popped the cone on with foam tape. Stamped and die cut a Lawn Fawn banner and add a sentiment from the ice cream stamp set (curved on the stamping tool to fit the banner). Added a couple gems (one covers up a boo-boo) - done!

That's it for today! If you're getting snow, hope it's not too bad for you - it started here before 10a & is expected to go til tomorrow at 4a when it'll turn into rain. Yuck!!

Take care & thanks for stopping!

6 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Great result Linda. I have watched craft roulette a few time but have never joined in. You did very well with this one I think. I would have been stumped. Love that background xx

Dawn T said...

Awesome Linda. Glad I was able to inspire you to enter. What a gorgeous card. Love all the delish looking scoops on your ice cream. Glad you had fun playing aling.

Jean said...

The rectangle scallop frame and banner sentiment pair well with your delicious ice cream cone!

Cat Craig said...

Fantastic card...I might have to check this out.

Trina P. said...

Very sweet! Well done on the parameters. I haven’t dipped my feet in the pool yet, but it’s on my to-do list. 😉

Greta said...

Makes me want ice cream! Perfect use of the parameters! Hope your weather gets better soon!