Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, October 2, 2020

September Card Chain Challenge Reveal

Hey friends - It's October second already & time to reveal the cards thirty people sent around the world for the September Card Chain Challenge. You can see the entire chain here; I sent this card to the talented Gundi (Papierelle) in Germany:

Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts; Paper Studio; 
Ms Sparkle and Co woodgrain; Stampin' Up
Dies - Poppystamps Adriana Pop Up Easel Set;
My Favorite Things Blueprints (retired) - oval
Stamps - Hero Arts CM318 Color Layering Iris (sentiment)
Other - foam tape; Honey Bee Beach Vibes gems

I seem to like picking the featured color combinations!! For September's card we could use ginger, buttercup and sage. I also used the theme of friendship.


I bought a Poppystamps pop-up easel card die set in August when I visited Anchor Paper. I couldn't resist trying it out in the September colors and absolutely loved it - Gundi did too! If you spotted the white on white card I did as Jo's elf at Christmas Kickstart on September 15, you can barely tell it's from the same die set!! I actually made the white on white card second since I loved the die so much; that post just landed earlier. Here's a view of the card popped up to an easel:



Elena C. (Elena's Ink Spot) in Ohio sent me this beauty. Just love the sweet birdie alongside the gorgeous flower using the September colors!!



If you're interested in playing along for October, you have until October 6th to sign up here. You make/send one card and receive one handmade card - it's loads of fun!! Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!! Thanks to Gail and Jo for the Card Chain Challenge too!!

Badge Grab

14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card - it's a stunner! Thanks for being a link in the chain again, I'm so glad you found us again, Jo x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card Linda, gorgeous colours. x

papierelle said...

Your card looks even more beautiful in kind. I thank you again for that. Gundi

Betty said...

gorgeous card, Linda!

Jutta said...

Love all your layers of Autumn goodness on this card! Beautiful!

Suze said...

Beautiful easel card. I like how you shaped the card around the die. Lovely card from Elena too.

HilaryJane said...

Your card is a real beauty too, love the colours and those die cut leaves xx

Jean said...

Great use of the colors - wonderful textures with the product combination.

Dawn T said...

Fantastic card Linda. I haven't done an easel card for some time. This one is a stunner.

Annerieke said...

What a lovely card you made Linda! The colours are matching perfectly, the shape of your card is awesome.
Hugs, Annerieke

Jeanne H said...

Beautiful card using the CCC colors, Linda. You are so lucky to get Elena's card with that darling birdie.

Rosemary said...

beautifully done, linda!

Greta said...

That die was a great purchase, Linda! Really love this version with the Fall colors!

Trina P. said...

You’re getting great use of that die with two fabulous looks. Beautiful card using the autumn colours.