Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, October 8, 2020

A Feminine Twist

Hey everyone - my friend Dawn (Dawn's World) hosts this week at the current Watercooler Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist. Here's my take:



Supplies: Paper - Bazzill red; 
Authentique Latest & Greatest;
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
Dies - My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 (retired)
Other - Hero Arts Red Royal ink

I often use the stitched rectangle or the scalloped mat from this MFT Blueprints set but rarely the rest of the set's layers together. Definitely feminine with the quilt element - even changing the patterns, I wouldn't use this for a guy. You can see a couple other versions I've made over the years, if desired, HERE & HERE. Sadly, MFT doesn't have many Blueprints left - I have a stack of them which I love, love love!!

Very simple card - just die cut the elements and adhered to an A2 card, stamped the sentiment - done!

Be sure to pop over to Dawn's blog and to WWC for more inspiration - thanks to them for the fun challenge! Thanks for visiting & have a crafty day!!



12 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Linda!

Lin said...

I love it, Linda! The reds with this pretty shade of blue look wonderful!

Trina P. said...

What a pretty birthday card. Beautiful colour palette. Gotta love it when things come together easily.
I have only one of MFT’s Blueprints and use the A2 size stitch rectangle die from it all the time... I should check to see what else is in it. 😂

Cat Craig said...

Loving these colors, beautifully designed.

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card, linda! love the color scheme you used!

Jean said...

Love that quilt motif! I agree - the Blueprints were wonderful. I own several.

Dawn T said...

Fantastic Linda. Thanks for sharing this at Watercooler Wednesday this week and thanks for the shout out too!

papierelle said...

Beautiful with these graphic patterns.

Tristan said...

Linda your card looks like a beautiful quilt. Great colour scheme and design. Thanks for joining su at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

Dotty Jo said...

Wowzer! What a lovely card, Jo x

Betty said...

love quilt cards and yours is so pretty!

Greta said...

Love the color combo, elements & design! Great card, Linda!