Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Bugaboo Halloween Kitty

 Hi friends - I'm posting at Die Cut Divas today for the October theme of Halloween or Autumn. Our fabulous sponsor this month is Bugaboo Digi Stamps. Here's my card:

Supplies: Paper - Ms Sparkle & Co orange A2 card;
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb;
French Press Poptone Black Licorice;
Doodlebug Pumpkin Party
Dies - My Favorite Things Blueprints (retired)
Other - Copic Markers; Wink of Stella; 
Distress Inks for edging - Wilted Violet & Black Soot

Bugaboo Stamps

How could I resist this sweet Halloween kitty dressed as a witch for trick-or-treating?! I resized and printed the image, then colored with Copics. Do you see my little boo-boo? I colored the kitty's ear as part of the witchy hat, oh well... Added bits of Wink of Stella here and there. Matted in black and added to a diecut stitched rectangle with a diecut scalloped border (from different MFT Blueprint sets, both retired unfortunately). The sentiment strips were part of the Doodlebug patterned paper collection - very handy! 

You'd think I'd use more printed digis since I own a Silhouette but I tend to use that more for cutting. Bugaboo has so many fabulous images, though, that I can see myself coloring more of them!! In fact, I will be for the end of month post at the Divas - be sure to stop back!!

You have until 10/31 at 9pm Pacific to enter your Halloween or Autumn card into our gallery. Just remember to use a die cut; you don't have to use a Bugaboo image but we'd love to see one if you have any that fit the theme.

Thanks again to Bugaboo for sponsoring this month and thanks to you for visiting!!

Current Design Team

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

So cute Linda. Great card.

Cindy C. said...

So adorable! Love the patterns and cheerful colors.

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous papers and that kitty is so darned cute.

Rosemary said...

that little halloween cat is to darn cute, linda! your coloring is perfect!

Trina P. said...

Adorable is right! And I would have never seen your boo-boo had you not pointed it out.
I’ve only used a digi once, but I’m a stamper at heart and can’t seem to convert. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jean said...

Wonderful use of the patterned paper with your terrifically-colored cat.

Betty said...

darling little cat all ready for Halloween - never would have seen your little mistake if you hadn't mentioned it.

Greta said...

Oh how cute!