Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Autumn or Halloween at Die Cut Divas

Hey there crafty friends - Happy October & time for a new challenge at Die Cut Divas with a theme of Autumn or Halloween. You can find all the details there, plus some inspiration from the first half of the month DT members. I'll be posting on the 21st, plus at the end of the month using Bugaboo, our sponsor this month. Today I'm sharing a card with a tag for the Mod Squad Challenge where my friend Gail (Crafty Nomad) is hostess:


Supplies: Paper - Ms Sparkle & Co A2 card; Paper Studio ivory & brown;
BoBunny Enchanted Harvest;
Stamps - Taylored Expressions All Tucked In Harvest
Dies - Pink & Main tag (exclusive to Enchanted Garden kit); 
My Favorite Things Blueprints 13 (retired)
Other - Michael's fall stickers; enamel dots; 
Basic Grey ribbon; copper string from Target

Thought I'd use the DCD theme of autumn, even if it's not my day to post - LOL. I used a fab Pink & Main die; unbelievably, this Enchanted Garden kit (containing the die set) is still available! Odd coincidence that my BoBunny paper has "enchanted" in the name too. Well, autumn is an enchanting time of year, right?

I die cut the scalloped tag (of the two in the set) from both patterned and solid card stock to offset; a second brown tag is also under the patterned one for stability. I added a bit of ribbon, some stickers, enamel dots & a sentiment - done!! Gotta love this copper string from the Target $1 bin from years ago. Got some my friend Betty (created by ejk) - thanks again Betty - and I've been hoarding it ever since!

I'm also adding this card to the current Watercooler Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes this week.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll stop back tomorrow for the September Card Chain Challenge reveal post. Note - you can still sign up (deadline 10/6) to play for October, Happy crafting!!





11 comments:

Dawn T said...

this is just awesome Linda. So beautiful. And a plus to see you join me and the team at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Linda! So happy you left me such a wonderful blog comment on my tag and Good to *meet* you! Thank you! Also, thanks for enabling me - a new to me blog challenge Die Cut Divas. I'm following and subscribed via email. Love monthly challenges. Now, this card is scrumptious, the colors are so yummy and I love that scalloped tag(s). Have a lovely day! XXO

Betty said...

OHH - those colors and that design are wonderful!!

Trina P. said...

Striking colour! Perfect autumn themed card.

Rosemary said...

Just took a quick scroll through your blog and you have been busy, Linda! Lovely fall themed design with the two tags!

Michelle N. said...

Love the autumnal colors on your lovely card!

Greta said...

That tag is gorgeous & love the background paper!

Jean said...

An autumnal delight!

ionabunny said...

Oooh, love the whole double tag thing and the colours on the leaf really glow. Cool design. Thanks for joining the Mod Squad Tags Challenge. Hugz

Michelle W said...

Beautiful card Linda, love the scalloped tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Jo x