Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Winter Park Scene

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

I'm back with more Hero Arts 2024 Holiday Shopbox products that I picked up at my favorite local store on Monday (will be available at Hero Arts online on 8/22). I shared a card using a new peeking die set yesterday; today I have a park scene:


Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts Bermuda; many scraps;
Paper Studio glitter; Lawn Fawn All the Dots;
Spellbinders Betterpress Porcelain
Dies - Hero Arts Snowy Street Lamp;
Memory Box Pine Tree Grove;
Press Plate with die - Spellbinders Betterpress Merry & Bright Sentiment Strips
Other - Copic Markers; Betterpress Black ink

Die cut the lamp 3 times from black & stacked for dimension. Next, I die cut the candle twice - from scraps of gold and yellow; trimmed off the yellow flame & added to the gold candle. Die cut the wreath, bow (twice) and snowy details. Added to the lamp.

Die cut a LF patterned paper with a stitched rectangle & added to an A2 card. Die cut a glittery LF stitched hill & then the snowy banks from the HA set. Die cut them with the stitched rectangle so the edges matched & added to the card. Die cut the pine grove from Bermuda and glitter card stocks & assembled. Die cut the bench from a shimmery silver scrap & the birds from a red scrap. Added shading & details with Copics. Arranged the scene atop the cards and adhered. Added a pressed sentiment from the bits box - done!

I have other street lamp sets from other brands. I especially liked this new Hero Arts set for the extra scene elements it included. I could've left the trio of pines out and still had a nice scene just using this set.

Since my street lamp set got first play today, I'll send my card to Darnell's July NBUS Challenge #64. Will also add to Merry Little Christmas Challenge #57 where Anything Goes and to Tic Tac Toe Challenge #252 where my friend Betty has set the board. Once again I've used the center vertical column - Die Cuts/Free/Any Sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by & have a crafty day!!





10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of the cardinals in this pretty scene! They were singing their little hearts out when I went to my mailbox this morning! Wonderful card, Linda!

HilaryJane said...

Very pretty wintry scene. It makes me feel chilly xx

Greta said...

Beautiful scene and I love that you included the pines!

Dawn T said...

such a sweet wintery scene, Linda. Great dies.

Rosemary said...

Beautiful wintry scene card, Linda!

Jean said...

A lovely winter scene - I'd like to drop right into it!

Cindy C. said...

Oh what a lovely Winter scene!!

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully festive!

papierelle said...

A perfect littel winter scene!!

FreeToBeMe..LisaJ said...

Wow, what a lovely Christmas Scene. Perfect Christmas card. Thank you Linda for sharing this lovely Christmas scene with us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.