Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, July 27, 2024

A Pair of Pet Christmas Cards!

Hey there friends - I spent yesterday evening watching Craft Roulette Episode #225 & crafting along. I managed to make two cards during the LIVE - first is the episode contribution and the second card they call a bonus contribution. Last week over 500 people contributed - amazing!!


Supplies: Paper - Authentique Colorful Christmas
Paper Studio pastel A2 card; scraps
Stamps w/dies - Hero Arts Fluffy Stockings Stamp & Cut (retired)
Colorado Craft Company Meowy Christmas (dies HERE)
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop Set;
Other - Copic Markers; foam tape; Hero Arts enamel dots

Host Mary Gunn FUNN had Vicki Ruta from the UK (The Craftacular Creator) as her guest and the wheel was very kind to us this week:


  • Project - A2 card: I used a preformed A2 card from a pastel boxed set.
  • Colors - Tea Party: Found a "high tea" color palette online using mints and pinks.
  • Element - House Pet(s): I used a kitty image.
  • Random - Stripe(s): I used a striped patterned paper.
Some simple die cutting and stamping/coloring and I had a card in no time!! Was done so quickly, including editing and uploading at CR, that I made a second card. Used a doggy from the same main stamp set (including one of the sentiments); the first card's sentiment was from a Colorado Craft Company kitty set. Also used the same papers and Copics for coloring. I cut my striped paper too short so I turned it into a banner. The oval ended up higher because of it but I was fine with it.


Two more cards for the Christmas stash & that's it for today. Thanks for stopping & have a crafty weekend!

9 comments:

Jean said...

Just adorable! And what a turn out for the episode.

HilaryJane said...

Great save with the banner. Perfect cards for an animal lover xx

Dawn T said...

Two super cute cards Linda. Love them both.

Rosemary said...

Awww... what a sweet set of Christmas cards, Linda!

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable!

Cat Craig said...

awww who could resist those stockings!

Arlene said...

The cards are so darn cute! Both the kitten and the dog are adorable.

papierelle said...

Love it, soooo cute!!!

Greta said...

These are adorable and I love the colors and patterns of the papers!