Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, July 19, 2024

Sweet Bunny on a Perfect Day

Hi all - another Friday night and I'm watching Craft Roulette Episode 224 live. Here's the card I managed to finish during the LIVE.


Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio A2 card cut to 3x3";
Sunny Studio Holiday Cheer; scrap of black;
Core'dinations plaid; Neenah white; Betterpress Porcelain
Stamps with dies - Hero Arts Spring Bunny Bundle & old MMH kits
Hot Foil Plate with dies - Spellbinders Tropical Bloom (GOM-May24)
Other - Copic Markers; foam tape

Host Mary Gunn FUNN had Maymay from Maymay Made It Crafts as her guest. The wheel spun for following parameters for us to use:


  • Project - Mini Card: I made a 3x3" card.
  • Colors - Perfect Day: To me, a perfect day has green grass, blue sky, yellow sun & white clouds.
  • Element - Scents &/or Noses: My bunny has a sweet little nose, among fragrant flowers.
  • Random - Packaging: I used some of that thin foam packaging as the mat layer between my card and the scene panel.

While watching the LIVE, I started pulling apart a packing box hoping to use some corrugated bits. Decided they smelled bad, especially after I sprayed them with shimmer spray - ugh!! Then I settled on a bit of that thin foam packaging. Tried spraying it too but it just wiped clean - I used it plain. 

Cut a 2.75" square piece of blue dotted paper and added a scrap of green plaid for the ground. The bunny, sun and cloud were stamped & die cut in my bits box; just had to color them with Copics. The sentiment was laying on the table - left over from a previous card where I Betterpressed some hot foil plates. Assembled and done!

That's it for tonight. I'm exhausted from trying to water my new landscaping. They had to level a large chunk of ground, then seeded it & covered with a straw blanket. Very tough to water without stepping on it and getting muddy - I hate mud!!

Have a great weekend and I'll be back with a Diva post on Sunday!

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautifully done Linda. I've just finished watching the replay. Got a few ideas percolating in my mind. Watching some Rugby on the TV - it's being played in San Deigo - NZ against Fiji. Love your little bunny

HilaryJane said...

I am doubly impressed now that you managed to complete your card during the show. Well done. It is a great card too. Love how the sun goes off the edge. Have you betterpressed hotfoil plates? I haven't dared as they say it doesn't work that way round. Don't really understand why so I have been waiting for someone else to say they have tried. Looks like it works OK xx

Pia S said...

I tend to forget the option of extending bits and pieces over the edge, I always love it when I do. And it’s perfect for such a small card. Cute bunny and landscape.

Lisa Elton said...

Awwww, what a sweet little bunny! This is adorable, Linda!

Cat Craig said...

Darling card, Linda and getting done during the show...wowza. I hate mud too.

Jean said...

Such a fun combination of elements!

Greta said...

What an adorable scene!