Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Hello Friend Tag Card

Hey friends - thought I'd play a bit with a Pink and Main card kit I bought back in July. I'm not a subscriber but I was surfing their site for goodies (for one, the set I used here) and picked up this February 2020 kit called Enchanted Garden - so darling! Here's my card:


Supplies: Paper - Kraft card from Hero Arts 01/2020 My Monthly Hero kit;
Pink and Main Enchanted Garden 6x6 pad; 
Ms Sparkle & Co Woodgrain Neutral;
Gina K Designs Tranquil Teal
Dies - My Favorite Things Blueprints (retired); 
A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop Set;
Pink and Main Enchanted Garden exclusive tag dies
Other - Stickers and ribbon from the Enchanted Garden kit

The Pink and Main tag die set has two tags - the one you see above, including the little topper, and a scalloped one. Besides the die for a round hole, there's one for a heart - that's the bitty heart above. The coordinating stamp set has the same type of flowers so I can't wait to get busy with those too. 

This card went off in the mail to Darnell's friend Verna G. who can always use some cheer! I'm adding it to Virginia's August Show and Share where her optional theme is Tag & to Darnell's NBUS Challenge #17 since my tag die is newly used. Thanks for fun challenges, Virginia & Darnell! And thanks to you for visiting!

August's Show & Share


11 comments:

Lin said...

Love how this turned out, Linda - I should go check out their kits, as I adore their other products! Love this mix of colors and prints!

Betty said...

such a sweet tag card, Linda - the color scheme is so cheery and Verna will love it!

Greta said...

Totally adorable card, Linda! I love the tag topper & I know it will make Verna smile!

Dawn T said...

Super pretty Linda. Love all the patterned papers on your background.

Dotty Jo said...

Ooooo, this is lovely, Linda! Jo x

CinnamonSally said...

Wow such a pretty card Linda, Love the gingham background it creates such a country feel.

Cindy C. said...

Very cute!!

Jean said...

Lots of fun details - the colors, the patterns, ...

Rosemary said...

your card is absolutely enchanting, linda!

Virginia L. said...

This tag card is just DELICIOUS!! I love your use of layers and colors, Linda! I am always delighted to see your entries, this is no exception. Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

Marianne said...

Congrats on being featured on the NBUS blog. Such a happy card!