Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, August 3, 2020

Starry night birdie

Hey everyone - I'm back with one last entry for Christmas Kickstart where the theme is Starry, Starry Night. I was crafting with my sister Tami yesterday and using her stash but I managed to find some stuff that works for the challenge. Here's my card:

Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio A2 card; DCWV Christmas Combo;
Tag from a Hero Arts Christmas tag kit (retired)
Stamps - Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrows
Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes (retired)
Dies - Tim Holtz Sizzix Stitched Rectangles (retired)
Other - colored pencils, star sequins; May Arts ribbon

I botched 3 tags trying different embossed stars - finally decided to go with the sequin stars. The stars match the ones in the sentiment. The green paper has subtle stars too - just the more starburst kind.

That's it friends; thanks for stopping! Hope you're having a wonderful week!!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Linda, I knew this was YOUR card before I saw your watermark! It's just adorable. Thanks for joining Pia and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Pia S said...

Cute little bird! Super layout with tag, and I have a soft spot for plaid paper. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart. Pia, Guest Elf

Dawn T said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the tag on it. Perfect starry night card.

Cat Craig said...

tHAT IS ADORABLE.

Rosemary said...

super cute card, linda! that little santa chickie is so fun!

Jean said...

Cute! Love the background patterns.

Greta said...

Oh too cute! I never did get an entry made--maybe next challenge.