Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Jingle Bells in June!

Hey there - I'm playing along today with the current CAS Christmas Challenge - Bells, hosted by Linda of Lin's Craft Corner, running until June 24th.


I remembered a cute Your Next Stamp set I used on a Merry Monday challenge back in 2017 (see it here). Thought I'd have another play with this set; in fact, I stamped a bunch of images from the set to have for future use!

Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Stamps - Your Next Stamp Holiday Postage (with matching dies);
Taylored Expressions All Tucked In - Christmas
Dies - My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 (retired)
Other - various Copics; washi by unknown; foam tape;

Haven't really figured out a way to have the word BELLS show up better - it's a very small outline and seems meant to be colored; maybe I'll try filling it in black next time... Really love this red washi and thought it would add the perfect frame to my sentiment. If I remember correctly, it was sent by my friend Heather. I'll say thanks again, Heather, whether it's this one or not - you've sent many!!

Thanks to Linda and the CAS Christmas crew for a fun challenge and thanks to you for stopping by!

9 comments:

Betty said...

sweet card, Linda - those little bells and sentiment on the red washi are perfect together!

Jean said...

So fun - I really like that red tape!

Dawn T said...

how adorable Linda. Great card.

Linda said...

Lovely, CAS card Linda. Love the strip of red and white with the sentiment in between to showcase you bells. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Christine Alexander said...

Linda I love that CAS design. Perfect colour combo and love the strips. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Loll said...

Oh, this is so adorable Linda!! What an adorable inchie? ... so cute and love the design you've added with the sentiment framed in red! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

Greta said...

Oh how cute, Linda!

Trina P. said...

That bell image is so cute. Love that you coloured them silver. Great CAS design, too. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Julia Aston said...

Oh what fun tiny little bells framed in the corner! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Christmas! XX