Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, July 31, 2017

More Jingle Bells

Last Monday of July - the summer is flying by!! Hope you're enjoying it! I'm back with another card for the Merry Monday Summer Link-up so I can stay on top of my Christmas card production.

Merry Monday

I had another play with a recent stamp set purchase from Your Next Stamp. There are four little postage stamp images in the set and I chose the jingle bells to go with Challenge 240.

jingle bells
Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Authentique Joyous & Wintery
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-Namics Blueprints 20 and LJD Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window
Stamp - Your Next Stamp Holiday Postage  with matching die
Sentiment Stamp - Hero Arts - CL803 Family and Friends (retired)
Other - Copic Markers, Black Soot Distress Ink, Michael's gems, Wink of Stella, Marvy white gel pen

I colored the postage stamp with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella to the bells. After die cutting the stitched rectangle, I cut the peek-a-boo window in it. I added white gel pen to the window stitches to emphasize them, then put the gems at the corners. Another Christmas card done!

That's it for today. I'm off to get my favorite summer Starbucks drink - Iced Coconutmilk Mocha Machiato! Delish!! Thanks for stopping & I hope you have a crafty week!

6 comments:

Cindy C. said...

The bells are so cute, and I love how you framed it. You're so good at keeping up with the Christmas cards. Bravo Linda!

Jean said...

You added some very fun accents, such as that window with those white gel pen stitches!

Dawn T said...

beautifully done Linda. Great idea to use the white pen on the window.

Rosemary said...

super sweet card, linda... those little jingle bells are so cute!!

Greta said...

Great design & fun card, Linda!

Bonnie said...

More sweet jingle bells!