Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Here Fur You!

Thought I'd pop in with one last entry for the current Hero Arts Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge.


I really love the sketch by Julee Tilman (Poetic Artistry):


Here's my take on it:

Supplies: Hero Arts pool A2 card (retired); Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine 6x6;
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Stamps - Hero Arts CM151 Raining Cats & Dogs (retired)
Dies - Hero Arts DI197 Tag Infinity Dies and
My Favorite Things retired Blueprints stitched rectangle
Other - Foam tape; Copics; May Arts ribbon; Wink of Stella

I still had my fabulous Hero Infinity Tags out so made a tag for the rectangle element. The sentiment label turned into a cloud after I pulled out some fun Pink Paislee papers and I decided to put a kitty with umbrella among the clouds. If interested, go here for the other card I've made so far with this kitty. I colored this kitty in orange as I used to have two orange striped cats (passed away at age 19 so they lived good long lives). I hope this card brings a smile to a friend facing some challenges.

Thanks again to Hero Arts for a fun challenge; you still have until June 11th at 5pm PT if you care to enter. Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day. It's definitely a gloomy, windy, rainy day here so I'm hoping for sunshine by the weekend!!

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love this card, Linda! Jo x

Betty said...

very cute, Linda!

Trina P. said...

Simply adorable. Sweet take on the sketch.

Rosemary said...

aww... what a cute little kitty! fun take on the sketch, linda!

Kailash said...

I absolutely adore your card, it’s so cute, that little kitty💕

Jean said...

Terrific take on the sketch - very cool how you used the clouds.

CinnamonSally said...

Love this cute card Linda.

Greta said...

Love those papers & this is one adorable card, Linda!