Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, September 27, 2024

Mouse with a Flower

Hey everyone - TGIF! Once again I watched Craft Roulette live (see the replay of Episode #234 HERE) from the satellite studio & made my card during the show. This was my 25th submission which is a milestone in the CR world.

Supplies: Paper - Core'dinations & My Mind's Eye;
Neenah white; silver glitter (colored indigo)
Stamps - Hero Arts CL125 a thank you gift to subscribers
Dies - Poppystamps Floral Vase Pop Up Easel Set (flower)
(retired at Poppy but HERE at Frantic Stamper)
Other - Copic Markers; foam tape;
Hero Arts gems; Celebrate It ribbon;
Distress Oxides Wilted Violet & Villianous Potion;
Memento Tuxedo Black and Paris Dusk

Mary Gunn FUNN had Tiffany Solorio (@Tiffany.Solorio) as her guest. Tiffany mainly does mixed media on her cards & loves to get inky! Here's what the wheel spun for us:


  • Project - 6x6 Card: I used 1/2 a sheet of 12x12 paper to form a card.
  • Colors - Rainbow: Every color in the rainbow is here somewhere.
  • Element - Single Flower: Mouse image is holding a flower; I used a die cut blossom.
  • Random - Cloth: I used velvet ribbon.
Formed a 6x6 card. Stamped, colored and fussy cut the mouse, trimming off the dandelion from the image. Added a colorful panel to the card onto which I stamped the sentiment. Added the ribbon across the card with double sided tape, then popped the mouse on with foam tape. Added a few gems & the die cut flower to finish it off. I inked silver glitter cardstock with purple and dark blue to get the indigo color of the rainbow.

That's it for tonight! Hope you're enjoying the weekend and thanks for stopping!!

No comments: