Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, September 20, 2024

Congrats card for Craft Roulette #233

Hi everyone - I'm still working from the satellite studio but I was able to watch Craft Roulette Episode #233 live tonight. Managed to make my card during the show too - I was so impressed with myself!

Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts Ivory;
Authentique Nature; Gina K Grateful Heart
Stamps w/dies - Hero Arts Dress Up Stamp & Cut &
Dies - Hero Arts Diamond Infinity Dies
Other - Copic and Artist's Loft Markers; Memento Rich Cocoa ink

Host Mary Gunn Funn had the amazing Kristina Werner (K Werner Design) as her guest. I recommend watching the episode just to see her create a gorgeous scene. Mary joked that Kristina has as many YouTube followers as there are people in Miami. Kristina mentioned new products she has created in collaboration with Concord & 9th and also there's a new Online Card Class coming soon. 

Here's what the wheel spun for us:


  • Project - Congratulations Card: I used the word Congrats.
  • Colors - Hummingbirds: I used bronze, grey, green, blue & rose red.
  • Element - Best Friend(s): I put two girlfriend images on the card.
  • Random - Add Leaves: I went the easy route with some leafy paper.

I still had the stamp set out from the birthday card I made for a Craft Roulette card drive. This time I used both of the girl heads and different facial stamps. Colored and die cut with diamonds, then added shadow diamonds. Die cut the congrats and gave it an outline. Stamped a sentiment & die cut with a diamond, then added a shadow. Assembled on an A2 card & done. Quick and easy!

That's it for today. Hope you're having a crafty weekend!!

No comments: