Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, September 8, 2024

A Stamped Floral Wreath

Hi all - busy Sunday but I managed to finish a card for some challenges:



Supplies: Paper - Poptone Blue Raspberry;
Paper Studio orange A2 card; Neenah white;
Spellbinders Betterpress porcelain; dotted by unk
Stamps with Dies - Pinkfresh Studio English Garden (retired)
Dies - Folk Edge Rectangles (retired)
Press Plate w/dies - Spellbinders A Little Message Sentiments
Other - Copic Markers; foam tape;
Park Lane gems

I die cut 2 layers of the PFS Folk Edge Rectangles set (love!) & adhered to an A2 card. I stamped and die cut the PFS English Garden image which results in many pieces. I colored them with Copics (G00,02,05,09/Y08,18/YR09,16) and arranged the wreath along with one flower cluster, the leafy stem, & butterfly atop. Added a pressed sentiment and some gems - done! The orange paper with white dots came wrapped around as packaging when I ordered some Birch Press woodgrain paper - I always save it; comes in handy!!

Above I tried my hand at a more artful photo with some supplies, as many people do. What do you think? Here's a view from closer up:


It's been a while, so I decided to make this card for The Flower Challenge #95 where we're to include a stamped flower. It also works for the September Pinkfresh Studio Challenge where they're doing Leaves & Wreaths. Also for the We Love Stamping September Challenge to hand color an image & Inkspirational #324 where they're using markers. Thanks for the fun challenges!!

That's it for today - thanks for stopping by!





12 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful rich colours Linda and always love seeing a floral wreath, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Dawn T said...

Delightful card Linda. Love the close up,

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me smile! Those polka dots paired with the wonderful English Garden images make one delightful card!

Trina P. said...

Beautiful wreath. Fabulous combination of products… and mix of challenges, too.

Jean said...

A lovely wreath with a wonderful combination of supply choices.

I Card Everyone said...

Linda, your colorful wreath is so pretty! Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at The Flower Challenge - come back ANY time!
=]

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and colours. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping this month. Emma

Mervi said...

Beautiful colours, lovely wreath card!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

Rosemary said...

Beautiful set of wreath cards, Linda!

Greta said...

Personally, I like your close up photo with the supplies just peeking out. Absolutely gorgeous card!

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful wreath Linda - wonderfully colored with your Copics. I love the dotted paper you used - it adds a touch of whimsy! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Make your Mark! Julia xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Beautiful Autumn colours, getting us ready for the season to come. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx