Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, September 6, 2024

Blue, Rust, and Gold for a Fall Wreath

TGIF everyone! I was inspired by my friend Jean's beautiful fall wreath card and the colors for Just Us Girls Challenge 743 (Blue/Rust/Gold) to try a wreath of my own:


Supplies: Paper - Park Lane gold A2 card; 
Authentique pp; many scraps;
Spellbinders Betterpress Porcelain
Dies - Spellbinders Build-a-Wreath;
Press Plate w/Die - Spellbinders You Are Everything Sentiments
Other - Spellbinders Cosmic Sky Betterpress ink

When I saw Jean's card & the JUGS colors yesterday, I knew I had to pull out a never-before-used Spellbinders wreath bundle I bought when it was released. At least it had made it to the "process" pile where I put the dies on magnetic sheets! Finished that process, then cut the wreath pieces from scraps using just the Build-a-Wreath set. Also die cut some bitty flowers from a Poppystamps set with light blue and white scraps. Next I die cut a rectangle from a lacy blue patterned paper from Authentique that I love. Adhered to a gold A2 card. Assembled the wreath & added a letterpressed sentiment with foam tape. Fairly quick & easy!

I'll also add my card to Darnell's September NBUS Challenge #66 since my wreath dies are newly used.

That's it, friends - thanks for visiting! Have a crafty day!!



8 comments:

Jean said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Your colors are wonderful. I especially like those sprinkles in the wreath!

Rosemary said...

Beautiful fall inspired wreath, Linda!

Lisa Elton said...

Your autumn wreath is wonderful, Linda and looks so pretty in our JUGs colors. Thanks for playing this week!

Dawn T said...

Stunning wreath Linda. Love the big bright flowers and the itty bitty ones too! Great use of the colours.

ElizStewart said...

Linda... what a beautiful wreath! I love sunflowers and yours are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with Just Us Girls this week.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely wreath with the fun sunflowers. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Bobby said...

Your wreath is lovely with the large sunflowers and sprinkling of little white ones, Linda. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Greta said...

A beautiful wreath using those colors!