Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Santa with Reindeer

Hi friends - Thought I'd combine participating in Darnell's IDEAS program (see this week's inspiration HERE) with the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Santa and His Sidekicks. I had an extra Santa from a previous card and stamped a couple of reindeer to accompany him. For IDEAS, this week is embossing so I pulled out a 3D embossing folder I hadn't used yet.


Supplies: Paper - Neenah white; Paper Studio A2 card, 
Patterned paper unk (in scrap bin)
Embossing folder - Spellbinders Criss Cross Motif (3EOM-Nov23)
Stamp with Dies - Hero Arts Mr & Mrs (retired at HA 
but found HERE at Frantic Stamper) & Jingle All the Way (retired)
Dies - Tim Holtz Sizzix Big Tidings
Other - Copic Markers; white gel pen; foam tape; Park Lane red gem

Another simple card - stamping, coloring & die cutting, plus the background embossing. I'll add this card to Darnell's April NBUS Challenge too, since the embossing folder got first play here. I have more Spellbinders folders that need some love - hope to get to them later this week.

Now that I think about it, I'll add my card to the current Day of the Month Card Club Challenge too. They're doing Look Alikes and since I have two very similar reindeer, I think my card qualifies!!

That's it for today - thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!!





10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the patterned letters! This is such a cute card, Linda!

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful! I spy Rudolph dashing across the top of the card - so cute. I love the patterned Noel, and I'm now thinking just how much I need this die myself! Thanks for joining Helen and me at Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Lin said...

What a fun mix of goodies, Linda - made me smile big!

Leslie Miller said...

How fun and cute this is! I love the arrangement of Santa and his frolicking sidekicks with the big sentiment. It makes me smile!

Cat Craig said...

Sweet!

Jean said...

What a fantastic combination of elements. Everything goes so well together, which is no small feat given the different manufacturers of the products you used. Wonderful Christmas card!

Rosemary said...

Sweet Christmas card, Linda!

Greta said...

Cute!

Helen said...

Fabulous fun design and a great card.

Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge.

Helen x
April Guest Elf

Rosmarie said...

Your Christmas card is absolutely gorgeous Linda! Thank you so much for playing along with our DotMCC challenge. Hugs, Rosi
Dream Factory
DotMCC