Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thanksgiving Wishes

It's Thanksgiving Day in the USA - hope you enjoy it if you're celebrating today! I'm so grateful for all my family and friends; special thanks to my blogging buddies whose kind comments make my day!

Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio brown and ivory; 
scrap of patterned by unk
Stamps - Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit 0922 (background print);
Whimsy Stamps Autumn Blessings (retired - sentiment on left)
Dies - A Jillian Vance Design Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop Set 
Rub ons - Hero Arts Autumn Arrangement
Other - Creative Expressions sentiment strip (bday);
Versamark, Taylored Expressions and Hero Arts inks 

I previously shared cards using the bouquet stamp set (see them here & here if desired). Today's cards use rub-ons and oh, how I love them! A sheet of them came with the Sept 22 My Monthly Hero kit but they were so popular that HA offers them for separate purchase. Of course my last 3 orders I have forgotten to add them to the cart - oops. They make such gorgeous fall cards that I'd like to have some on hand. 

I sent the bday card to my friend Dixie - her bday sometimes falls on Thanksgiving but not this year. She'll celebrate on Sunday. I'm taking the card on the left to Thanksgiving dinner with friends Connie & Doug. Here's the thanks card I have ready to mail to them after the event:

Supplies: Paper - A Cut Above A2 card; BoBunny Farmer's Market 6x6
Paper Studio Brights, Brown & Glitter
Dies - Birch Press Design Big Thanks Sugar Script;
Embossing Folder - Darice Fall Leaves Swirl

I'm adding the thanks card to Darnell's November NBUS Challenge since my embossing folder is newly used. LOL - It's a 2013 copyright and, if I remember correctly, I bought it in 2016. Just opened the package to make the card on Tuesday - so yay for getting it off Mount NBUS!!

Maybe you'll have crafty time once all the football games and food/clean up have ended. If so, check out our November Die Cut Divas Challenge where Birch Press Design is our sponsor. I have my favorite BPD thanks die out in their honor today. No need to use their products to play along - any die or embossing folder will do!

Thanks for stopping by!



11 comments:

Cat Craig said...

wonderful fall themed occasion cards.

HilaryJane said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too and what a great set of cards. I do love that vase full of autumnal goodness xx

Pat said...

I love your beautiful fall/Thanksgiving florals Linda and your NBUS embossing folder with a fall theme works well and the bright green shows off the leafy swirl design so prettily with the addition of the glittery 'thanks' die over the top. Happy Thanksgiving. x

Lin said...

These are beautiful, Linda! What special cards! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

Rosemary said...

beautiful cards, linda! they will definitely be appreciated by the recipients. happy thanksgiving!

Dawn T said...

What gorgeous cards. Your two with the rub-ons are stunning and what a lovely thanks card. Happy Thanksgiving my friend.

CinnamonSally said...

Happy Thanksgiving Linda, your cards are gorgeous.

Trina P. said...

Wonderful set of cards. Hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous.

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty autumn cards, Linda!

Jean said...

Hope you had a lovely holiday weekend. Those rub-ons look fantastic. And your seasonal Thanks is delightful!

Greta said...

Those rub ons are beautiful! Wonderful cards!