Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Hero Arts Holiday Stamp Along - Day One

Hi all - thought I'd do a quick share of today's card from the Hero Arts Holiday Stamp Along. So much fun!!! We're having a dinner break then there's a bonus session tonight with Jenn Shurkus using a digi download to benefit Hurrican Ian relief. I bought the digi but don't have a working printer right now. Will have to find something else to create :)

Meanwhile, here are today's 5 cards plus an extra I did while foiling the ornament plate (the blue card bottom center). *Warning - photo heavy post ahead!


Getting late here so sorry for bad lighting on the group photo! Here's a closer look at each, except the twofer. I will update at some point with supplies...

Class one with Daniel West - poinsettias on black - love!


Class two with Mindy Eggen - foiling - fabulous!


Class three with Jessica Frost-Ballas - darling bunny & fox!


Class four with Jennifer McGuire (yes, she was live & did amazing!!) - gorgeous ornament!


The vellum ornament swings & here's what's under (sorry - photo while still sitting in my MISTI):


Class 5 with Nichol Spor - gorgeous pair of ornaments (forgot to put my bow on the big one...).


Oh, and last night Libby Hickson from Hero Arts had an informal tag session as a kick-off. I made this tag:

 

I'm adding my foiled ornament card to Darnell's November NBUS Challenge since my foil plate is new, and also to Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero's October Challenge Merry Everything. They only allow one card per post so I'll just do the one (could upload them all to my Flickr account and share from there but no...). These cards, or a similar version, will go to the HeroFest Holiday Cheer Card Drive.

I'll be back doing the Stamp Along tomorrow and will try to post those cards afterwards.

Thanks for hanging in there for this long post! Happy crafting!!




 


12 comments:

Rosemary said...

My goodness you have been busy Linda. All the cards and tags are simply wonderful!

Dawn T said...

Wonderful cards Linda. Each is so pretty. You are really having fun with these.

Cindy C. said...

Oh my you've made many beautiful cards!! Thanks for sharing.

Kate Deignan said...

All fantastic! Thanks for entering the challenge!

Karen L K said...

Your cards came out very nice! I still have several to finish/make.

papierelle said...

Oh wow, you are so hard-working and one card is more beautiful than the other. I would like to name a favorite, but I can't. Amazing work!!!

Cat Craig said...

Looks like it was fun and productive.

HilaryJane said...

Oh wow, you did all those classes and made each card? Well done, I am so impressed. I never manage to do those things. I might watch the video but never manage to make the card too. All are beautiful xx

Trina P. said...

Another amazing batch of Christmas cards!

Jean said...

Sounds like a very inspirational class. Your output is astounding!

Ceal said...

These are fabulous! Thanks for entering our stay crafty challenge at Hero Arts.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Wow! All of your cards are amazing! I love those tags as well. Thanks for sharing again with us over at NBUS. Hope to see you again. Bonnie GDT