Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Hero Arts Holiday Stamp Along - Day 2

Hi all - back with another quick share of today's card from Day 2 of the Hero Arts Holiday Stamp Along, plus a few extras. I enjoyed the weekend soooo much! *Warning - photo heavy post ahead!

Last night during the bonus session with Jenn Shurkus (using a digi download), I made a couple of cards using extra stuff from Jennifer McGuire's class and a stamped ornament. My printer is down so I couldn't do Jenn's cards but I watched the LIVE while I was doing my own thing. I can rewatch her amazing Copic coloring once I'm able to print the digis. 

Supplies: Paper - Neenah white; Paper Studio Holiday;
Hero Arts glitter paper (white & gold)
Foil Plate - Hero Arts Ornament Border (used for embossing)
Stamps - Hero Arts Holiday Borders and Icons (sentiment on right),
Snowflake Messages (sentiment on left),
& Winter Sparkle (retired)

Here are today's 5 cards in a group shot:


Here's a closer look at each, starting with Class 6 with Libby Hickson - poinsettias on cranberry cardstock painted with Hero Wax - love!

Supplies: Paper - Neenah white; Paper Studio Holiday 
Dies - Hero Arts Holiday Words
Stamps - Hero Arts Holiday Borders and Icons &
Other - Hero Arts Berry Hero Wax & Earth glitter; 
white & gold embossing powders; Ranger Plum Archival ink

Class 7 with Lydia Fiedler - watercolored scene with stencil - so sweet!

Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio grey A2 card; Neenah white;
Hero Arts Watercolor paper
Stencil - Hero Arts Birch Trees
Stamps & Dies - Hero Arts Winter Critters Bundle
Other - Distress Inks & Hero Arts Fog Reactive Ink;
Hero Arts clear sparkle lacquer; W Copics on owl

Class 8 with Robin Marshall Clark - fabulous stars!

Supplies: Paper - Neenah white; Paper Studio glitter & vellum
Stamps with Dies - Hero Arts Holiday Sparkles Bundle and 
Other - various water reactive inks; silver ep; embossing ink; 
Salty Water Taffy Distress Spray; silver pen

Class 9 with Laura Bassen - fun stripes! She made a pine card; I used a primary blue.

Supplies: Paper - Neenah White; Paper Studio Holiday, Brights & vellum
Stamps - Hero Arts Holiday Borders and Icons 
Dies - Hero Arts Holly Berries Stamp & Cut XL
Taylored Expressions Easy Strips 1/4" (in class they used a paper trimmer) 
Other - white embossing power & embossing ink

Class 10 with Channin Peltier - amazing rainbow stars!

Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts black; Neenah white
Stamps with Dies - Hero Arts Holiday Sparkles Bundle 
Stamps - Hero Arts Holiday Borders and Icons 
Other - various water reactive inks; clear ep (over embossing & black ink)

I'm adding one card to Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero's October Challenge Merry Everything since they only allow one card per post. These cards, or a similar version, will go to the HeroFest Holiday Cheer Card Drive.

Thanks again for stopping by and enjoying my Holiday Stamp Along cards! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!




  

12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

There is a whole lot of fabulous happening here, Linda!

Karen L K said...

Nice cards Linda! It was a fun weekend. I love their Stamp Alongs. It is good to see you making with Hero Arts supplies. I am from the Flickr Scramble group.

Dawn T said...

WOW... you are having fun with this Stamp Along. Love them all.

Cindy C. said...

Wow very fruitful crafty weekend!! Love seeing these festive cards!!

Cat Craig said...

great cards, Linda. The stars sure caught my eye.

HilaryJane said...

And they keep coming, what a wonderful selection xx

Trina P. said...

And more Christmas card inspirations!… you are AMAZING!

Jean said...

Wow - so much inspiration. You are a fantastic student!

CinnamonSally said...

Wow you have been busy again Linda, fabulous cards as always but I really love your star tree so pretty.

Betty said...

fantastic array of cards, Linda - love the combo of purple and aqua card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is such a beautiful card, I love the plaid background with the gorgeous stamping and fabulous colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.

I have been looking through your Blog and OH! My Goodness, what Amazing cards, I'm in awe at your talent. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, it really is appreciated. I hope my stamping improves with being on the DT :)

Faith DT WLSC

Greta said...

Your HA Stamp Along cards are wonderful!