Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Rainbow Coffee and Donuts

Hey there - I'm sharing the card below at Die Cut Divas today! We're doing Anything Goes in September with the option of adding an Autumn theme. STAMPlorations sponsored us and generously donated a $20 code toward digital stamps which is all they're selling right now. They have some absolutely gorgeous images and I enjoyed coloring them!! You do not have to use STAMPlorations products to play along but I'm sure they would appreciate your support.

Supplies: Paper - Poptone Black; 
Copic friendly white;
Hero Arts Latte Layering Paper (retired)
Digi - STAMPlorations Coffee Donut Row
Dies - Hero Arts Slimline Infinity Dies
Stamps - My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Basics
Other - Copic Markers


I'm still without a working printer so thanks to Diva Arlene (A Bit of This and That) for sending me some prints. This long Coffee Donut Row print was perfect for a slimline card. I kept it simple - colored the image, matted it with black and added to a latte card. Stamped the bitty sentiment - done!

Ready for a bonus? Read on....

Supplies: Paper - Tim Holtz 
misc. scraps; Copic friendly white
Digi - STAMPlorations Autumn Pumpkin Mug &
Dies - Hero Arts Autumn Leaves;
Elizabeth Craft Designs Home Jungle Special
Stencil - Elizabeth Craft Designs Summer Journal Special
Other - Copic Markers; white gesso; 
Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink;
TH sentiment label

Elizabeth Craft Designs sponsored the Divas in July and I bought a little art journal to play with. Today's is the first page I've created for it, using a couple dies & a stencil from two different ECD journal sets (all new to me - page & leafy frond, dots stencil). I also used some older Hero Arts fall dies and a sentiment & mug from STAMPlorations. After diecutting the page and inking the edges, I applied some gesso through a stencil - it blobbed some which was fine with me. "Create without Fear", right? After it dried, I added some more stenciled dots to both sides of the page. Colored and fussy cut the cup. Fussy cut the sentiment and edged with Distress Ink. Die cut some fall items & glued everything to the page. Added a little TH sentiment label to the right half - done!

I'll add my journal page to Darnell's September NBUS Challenge since my journal items are new.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your project in the Diva September Anything Goes gallery by 9/30/22 at 9pm Pacific Time! The random winner of the STAMPlorations gift code will be announced on October 3rd.

 




7 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fantastic card Linda. And your journal pages are amazing. Love the two pages.

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card, Linda so colorful and happy! Your autumn journal pages are lovely. Can't wait to see more!

Cindy C. said...

I love how the rainbow card turned out, and the journal pages are beautiful!!

Cat Craig said...

Sweet cards, and sweet friend to send the prints!

Greta said...

Such a cute slimline & love it done in rainbow colors! Beautiful Fall mug in your journal!

Jean said...

Just wonderful cards - great coloring!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Linda and your journal page.