Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Pop Up Anniversary

Hi there - enjoying the last bits of summer? I am! I'm back today with an anniversary card for my friend Linda and her hubs.

Supplies: Paper - Neenah white; scrap of Basic Grey brown;
Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby;
Dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs Lorna Label PopUp (retired)
Stamps - Unity I Did. I Do. I Will. (with die)
Other - Park Lane and Michaels gems

Looks rather plain from the outside, then there's a surprise pop up inside!

Add'l Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts pink from a MMH kit;
My Favorite Things Petite Gingham
Stamps - Hero Arts Best Wishes (retired);
Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Background &
Dies - A Jillian Vance Designs Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop Set;
Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Die
Other - Copic Markers

I started by cutting the pop up into a pink card, then cut a second one with the gingham and trimmed off just the pop up portion and glued it to the pink. Added a birdie couple I colored & fussy cut, plus a sentiment banner.

I'm adding this card to Darnell's September NBUS Challenge since I'm using this darling 2014 Lorna pop up set for the first time. I love all the labels and extras in this set - wish I would've played with it sooner! Eight years isn't too bad for first use - I've been worse - LOL!

Thanks for stopping!!



6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card for your friend! The inside is adorable!

Cat Craig said...

what a fun and fabulous pop up!

Dawn T said...

what an awesome card Linda. Love the pop up element.

Rosemary said...

sweet anniversary card, linda. love the fun pop up element.

Jean said...

What a fun and special anniversary card - just lovely!

Greta said...

Very cute & creative, Linda!