Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Thank you tag card

Hey everyone - I'm popping in with a quick card for my neighbors who are always so helpful to me. 

Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio A2 Ivory Card and 
Glitter Cardstock; BoBunny & Lawn Fawn Patterned;
Poptone Black Licorice; American Crafts green
Dies - Lawn Fawn Circle Stitched Tags
Hero Arts Thank You Fancy Die (retired)
Other - scrap of ribbon from a Hero Arts kit

This time the sweet neighbors hauled all my yard waste to the city compost heap. We don't have automatic pick-up and I'd done a bunch of weeding as I mentioned a while back. So last week on Monday I finished up and they took everything away in their pickup! My yard looks so nice!!

As to the card, I cut the HA thank you die in glitter and twice in black then layered. Glued to die cut LF tag and added a little ribbon. My sister was making cards in the satellite studio and had the BoBunny striped paper out. I thought it went great with the Lawn Fawn plaid so I took a snippet. That's it - done & in the mail.

I'm adding this to Virginia's September Show and Share - thanks for the fun, Virginia! Thanks to you for visiting!!

September Show & Share

9 comments:

Trina P. said...

What great neighbours! And a wonderful card to give them for their kindness. Love the glittery die-cut sentiment.

Mac Mable said...

What thoughtful and very kind neighbours and what a beautiful card. The colours and the bling look fabulous x.

Rosemary said...

really lovely card for your neighbors, linda!

Virginia L. said...

Oh how sweet is.this! Love you glitter sentiment and the color combo is gorgeous, Linda! Thank you for linking up to Show & Share!! It’s a always a delight to se what you create!

Jeanne H said...

I love your card! The thanks is particularly lovely.

Jean said...

Love this color scheme - fun Thank You.

Dawn T said...

totally gorgeous Linda. Lovely tag,

Linda BL said...

What a pretty card and such nice neighbors to give it to!
Love the way you combined the patterned papers and the use of the glitter card stock.

Greta said...

Great combo of pp & love the glittery die cut sentiment!