Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, September 28, 2020

Rainbow colors

Hey friends - another gloomy day here but rainbow colors brightened it up for me! The September challenge at Pink Fresh Studio is Rainbows and I decided to play along using the amazing PFS Floral Circles die set. Here's my card:



Supplies: Paper - Momenta; Neenah; Paper Studio
Dies - Pink Fresh Studio Floral Circles
Other - sequins from Target; Michael's gems;

I spotted my friend Greta's beautiful entry to the Pink Fresh Studio challenge and she inspired me to give it a try. I own exactly one PFS set (first of many, I'm sure) and decided the delicate circles would be gorgeous in rainbow colored glitter paper on a slimline card. I used sequins to tie the circles together and some fun premade sentiment strips. The inside of the card will have a happy birthday message. Done! If you'd like to see a previous card with the Floral Circle dies, go here.

Thanks for stopping and if you have time for a quick white-on-white Christmas card, please enter at Christmas Kickstart before 6pm Central time!!



8 comments:

Lea Lawson said...

Pretty! Thanks for playing along with our September challenge!

Cindy C. said...

How delightful!

Rosemary said...

super fun take on the challenge, linda!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Linda. Such a fun card.

Trina P. said...

Who doesn’t love a rainbow? 🌈🌈🌈 I love rainbow anything! What a cute die set. You’ve showcased them beautifully on both your previous card and this one.

Cat Craig said...

Such a fun rainbow of leaves.

Jean said...

A wonderful slimline design!

Greta said...

I always look at those circles, but haven't gotten them. They're great for your slimline rainbow card, Linda! Glad I could inspire you to enter the challenge!